Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

When things are short-lived

I've had a little more private correspondence with Maxwell Knight, where I was blunt and asked a couple of serious questions flat out.
Even though I was given some answers sourrounded in the usual vagueries, there were other parts of what he said to me that actually made a high degree of sense.

Taking all of this into consideration, I spent some time pondering, and have arrived at a decision.

For the time being, I am going to declare this blog closed.
I will no longer be making any public records of my dealings with Neurocam (until there is a point in time when it becomes necessary).
I know this may disappoint some of you, but others will perhaps be appeased.

If you have a geninuine interest in any further explanation (although I cannot promise much more detail), you might contact me about it.

So that's that. It has been fun while the novelty lasted.
Keep in mind that I am not completely dropping off the radar.

I'll still be lurking under darkness' cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home