Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 31, 2005

The Rundown

Well, today was certainly a lot of fun. I had my doubts about it at first, since it was a weekday (and a day on which school took place, no less).
Luckily I was home a good half an hour before 4pm, so I had time to get my stuff together.
I didn't realize how fun the perception assignment would be.
At first I was worried that nothing would happen, but once I got into it I started noticing a lot of weird things--more to come later on that, once I condense this messy little pocketbook into a nice clean write-up.

Hopefully what I've come up with will be Neurocam-worthy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that my post being anonymously doesn’t mean you won’t take me seriously. I too am as you so nicely put it Neurocams second generation. I have also sent a post to Pia I believe the name is. I just want to make my presence known but at the same time do not want to give away too much information either. I believe if we all work together we could achieve our goals easier. As I told Pia I also will tell you. I would now like to extend my hand to you in a gesture of friendship. I hope my feelings are mutual. Here is my email in anticipation of further conversations.


M.




Mikinbin@prtc.net

10:40 AM  
Blogger Midnight said...

Very well. I accept your gesture, now that I have at least some proof that you are indeed a legitimate individual--not just some mysterious character fabricated to mislead Neurocam operatives with riddles and other wordy comments.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home