Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

*ring* "Operator." *silence* "I'm in...."

The 'cam seems to be on top of things (and at very unusual hours of the night, I might add) because sitting in my inbox bearing a timestamp of 3:56am is the e-mail from Bridget Fischer informing me that I'm now officially part of the Neurocam crew.

...And I'm quite enthralled, because I think I would have had a conniption if they rejected that monstrosity of a perception assignment I sent in--which took me almost as long to type up as it took to actualy do.

I'm also going to be composing something to our friend Maxwell Knight to ask a couple questions about us non-local operatives, on account of the lack of information pertaining to the subject. (More speculation to come on that later)

2 Comments:

Blogger hester said...

Realize, though, that 4 a.m. LA time is 11 p.m. the following night in Melbourne. So it's late, yes, but not quite as obscene.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Midnight said...

Ah, right you are. Seems I didn't remember the correct number of hours to add onto PST to get the time in Australia...I thought it was something else that would have put it at about 1 or 2 AM. My bad.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home