Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 22, 2006

On being Covert and Drinking Tea

So I went out to the local coffee shop yesterday night to get out of the house and grab a cup of tea (I'm disappointed that there aren't any places in my area that just deal in tea...coffee is icky).

As I was making my way towards the door with my steamy cup of herbal goodness, there were a couple of people sitting at the counter and talking. One of them said something that caught me completely off-guard:

"Hey....have you ever heard of something called 'Neurocam'"?

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Neuro-what? Dude, what are you talking about?"

"Nevermind..."

For some reason not yet known to me, I smiled and then began to laugh, quite loudly.
The people sitting at the counter looked over at me, I realized how weird I looked and that I would have to play it cool. I quickly, and somewhat awkwardly, whipped my hand up to my ear and exclaimed "Jerome, that is toooooo funny! Where did you hear that?" as if I was just a typical Californian yapping on his cellphone and having a cup of coffee.
Then I promptly dashed out the door, and that was the end of that.

Looks like the folks out here sure are doing their job...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

I blogged about you yesterday. It was good.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

I think you should write something.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Steve Cronin said...

04.07 and you're still gone!?

M COME BACK!

And get a college degree while you're at it.

SC

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home