Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Shameless Promotion of the Music I like

Hey kids, ever heard of something called Trance?

It's this wicked awesome type of music that has the the melodies, the arpeggios, the motifs, the harmonies, and the beats that make your body wanna movelikeishnobody'sbusiness!!1@$%!11!11!1~

Shit!

Let me tell you how you do it... See, first, you go here:



Did you all catch that? Here it is a few more times, just to be safe:






It really is good stuff.
I know it.
Chris Titan knows it.
(But since nobody pays attention to him, maybe you'll pay attention to me)
Now the question is: do you know it?

Trance is what all the cool kids get down with now a days, so jump on the goddamn bandwagon.

I hate all these ignorant fuckers who criticize, criticize, criticize. And all they ever seem to rag on is good ol' Trance.
"Trance isn't real music," they say.
This is a telltale sign you can use to spot people who have no sense and simply parrot out this worn out line thinking they sound intelligent and sophisticated by doing so.
"Trance? Nobody listens to that..."
Marshal Mathers, I'll break your fucking kneecaps if I ever meet you on the street and you try to sing that song of yours at me.

Indie Rock? Emo? Fuck that shit.
Trance becomes the aural embodiment of originality when held up against those two.
(Same goes for the their respective cultures. People who listen to Trance don't even come close to sucking so much ass)

You know what we need?

A Neuro-Rave.

That's what we'll do, we'll round up all the ops and rent out a club downtown.
The assignment brief will be to bring a half-mask and a pair of glowsticks.

Maybe I'll write the Cam and see what they think...

Oh shit, wait, I don't have to! They read our blogs!!!

[/freakout]

8 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

I'll invite The Prodigy, they're just down the road from mine.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Midnight said...

Prodigy? Pfft.

Get me Armin van Buuren or DJ Tiesto.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you call trance we call NRG here.
Psy-trance is the shit; some of that, 1000 mikes of acid and your pineal gland on fire; all dancing together under the stars all night, every night...

2:29 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

Just because they're local, y'know?

2:31 AM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

Holy Cow...you freaks are making some sense!

Psy Goa is the shit, yeah...

btw, I suggested the Rave to Clyde a while back...

6:19 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

FNORD

I think this is what Clyde is up to these days...

Notice the Citrine color...

This is too good not to be true!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris you make your way down here and I'll take you to some of the finest psy- parties you have ever seen...I didn't think it had cottoned on in America like it has in the rest of the world. It is too hard for companies to commidify those ten-minute long tunes for mass consumption.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Luminary said...

Trance and I used to date but she left me for some dealer and I ended up with her sister. We're all still friends tho~ Operative J

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home