Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

What the....

From: "Midnight"
To: "Clyde Citrine"
Sent: Saturday, January 7th, 2005 5:21 PM
Subject: Sparkly and Green?

Dear Clyde,

http://titanmaze.blogspot.com/2006/01/clyde-citrine-oasis.html

Can you explain?

Regards,

-Midnight


------------------------------

From: "Clyde Citrine"
To: "Midnight"
Sent: Saturday, January 7th, 2005 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: Sparkly and Green?

Dear Operative Midnight,

Once again I'd like to remind you that Chris Titan is no longer an operative of Neurocam International, and any statements he makes should not be taken the least bit seriously.

I have never met Chris Titan, I do not frequent The Oasis, and the individual in that photograph Titan claims is me bears absolutely no actual resemblance to myself in reality.

I would highly doubt that any Neurocam International Operative (or ex-Operative) has actually seen me in Los Angeles yet...

Regards,

Clyde Citrine
Operations Division
Neurocam International
clyde.citrine@neurocam.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Adren of Life said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Midnight said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home