Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 30, 2005

In winter, hot chocolate is king.

Of course, if you want to get all weird and politically-correct on me, you could claim that ol' "Jack Frost" is king. (Screw that, though)

Even though we don't have snow in Californialand (shut up, the mountains don't count), nothing is nicer than kicking back and basking in the glow of a warm fireplace (or computer monitor) with a steamy cup of chocolatey goodness.

I often debate whether I should toss a handfull of marshmallows on top, thus adding more sugar to the goodness. But usually what happens is since the beverage is really hot to begin with, you have to wait a while for it to cool. And while you wait, the 'shmallows sort of dissintegrate and form this goopy layer on the surface. So, when it finally cools down, you've gotta slurp up this strange foamy goop to get to the actual hot chocolate. Bleh.
I don't know.. sometimes it's good, sometimes it's weird.

Sounds like it would make for a good poll, no? I wonder if I can find something like that to put in my posts, since this isn't phpBBlog or whatever.
*runs off and fires up Google*

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

If anyone puts anything in my hot chocolate, I stir it and stir it until it melts/disolves/magically disappears...

8:04 AM  
Blogger Hamish said...

If that blog is trying to advertise Juice Fruite gum then it's really failing quite badly.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home