Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dust off your masks, PacOps. It's showtime.

Downtown Los Angeles is a very intriguing place.
It can also be quite breathtaking.
Towering buildings, big streets, lots of concrete.
The epitome of the urban jungle.

So it doesn't surprise me one bit that Ms. Bridget Fischer would be going there.
She's not just coming to Los Angeles: she's hitting it right in the heart.

Somewhere in Downtown there is going to be a meeting.
...and it's going to be soon.

Despite this knowledge, I have absolutely no idea who might be there.
I don't even think these other people know that they might be there.
I don't even know if I might be there.

But let me tell you: this meeting is going to be no simple picnic.

We won't even know where it's being held until we're standing out on the cold dark streets among those buildings, waiting for a phonecall to get the address.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Him saying, 'soon' makes me think next 2-3 weeks.

I would try my best to be there, I just need another really cheesy cover story. :)

And hell no, if we're meeting, it's going to be a modern bar with lots of martinis!

Alana

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live about 35 min out of LA. I hope the cam gives me a call. :-)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home